The Business Development Manager sells a subset of the company product and services offering to market prospects. The BDM may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with significant growth opportunity as assigned by management. The BDM closes and implements growth opportunities within the Egyptian market, BDM most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face-to-face meetings.
- Prospects for target clients for increased business growth.
- Analyses and plans innovative strategies of selling, and identifies trend-setting ideas
- Identifies the latest business trends with a view to introducing innovative products or services in future
- Building healthy bonds with new clients.
- Identifies new opportunities by researching industries and analyzing the market.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful implementation.
- Achieves assigned sales quota
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves new account acquisition targets
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
Desired Skills and Experience
- College graduate
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience in the digital/social media marketing field
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability
- Presentation proficiency
- Marketing & Advertising