We are seeking a Web Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end
development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires
aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font
choices, and so on). The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry
trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive
design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development
process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working
theme and plugin.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3,
- Experience building user interfaces for websites
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistently
style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development