Mention the best FrontEnd WebDeveloper you know and be super quick about it!
We’re looking for one who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Good understanding of AngularJS.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as-as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
• Good knowledge of MVC frameworks, such as Laravel and Yii.
• Good understanding of WordPress.