A vacancy call out for the best UI/UX Designer out there!
• 2-3 years of relevant UX/UI design experience is a must.
• Applicant should be up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Designing ideas according to business requirements & technical limitations is a given.
• It is important that the applicant is able to develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and templates and has the knowledge of visually improving graphics assets through better use of hierarchy, fonts, and colors.
• Applicant must be fluent in the best practices for web-based information architecture and design and has strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• It is crucial that the applicant has a good background of web languages HTML/CSS/JS (the know-how of fitting pieces together is of significant importance).
• Experience in creating wireframes (in Sketch), storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps is preferred.
• Profound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is mandatory.