Web Project Manager
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage,
to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to
better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those
expectations of employees.
- Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce,
corporate identity or other website presence issues.
- Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic
designers, writers, and web developers.
- Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project
by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in
order to address any issues.
- Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training
procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer
experiences and top quality control processes.
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and
the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost-saving measures.
Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company
stakeholders; detailed data, tasks, and processes.
- Develop additional skills, certifications, and other banks of knowledge in
the Internet industry and keeping all relative qualifications and
certificates up to date.
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business
ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
Web Project Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites and
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills